Spring Inspirations - Photo Safari

Beautiful Saturday! We ran errands and gave the yard some much-needed love today. While running differrnt errands and taking care of tasks that needed to be done, I took my camera on a mini photo safari to capture some of the beautiful Spring blooms that are happening in my yard (roses) as well as around the town (Bountiful, UT). Roses, Iris, Poppies. My Peonies are also just starting to bloom! Spring in Utah brings such beautiful flowers! A trip to Lowes resulted in the purchase of a lovely Gardenia that I will be planting in my yard as well. Mmmmm....LOVE the smell of Gardenias!

Here are some of my camera shots from today's photo safari. (Perhaps we will see some paintings from these shots soon!)

Happy Mother's Day weekend to everyone! :)

Purple Iris in my back yard

Rose in my front yard - on a bush I started from a clipping off one of my grandmother's beautiful rose bushes

Rose in my front yard

Rose in my front yard

Rose bud in my front yard

Rose in my front yard

Rose bud in my front yard

Rose bud in my front yard

I don't know what kind of flowers these are...if you know, please comment on this blog post  :)


Light violet Iris

Light violet Iris

Light violet Iris
Light violet Iris

Light violet Iris
Light violet Iris

Poppy

Poppy

Poppy

Poppy

Poppies

Poppies

Poppies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Video link - Social Media for Artists - April 2017

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Lester B. Lee

FRIDAY FEATURE: Featured Artist ~ Ian Ramsay